Working with the entire family, rather than with you individually, allows us to strengthen your family resources and resolve your concerns related to problems including:
1. Parents' concerns regarding school and learning difficulties.
2. Helping parents do the right thing: focusing on your skills and knowledges.
3. Child and adolescent problems.
5. Child abuse
6. Conflictual family relationships
7. Cultural transition and immigration issues
Monica Rodriguez, Alex Luber, Aimee Metzger, Brittney Schultz, Caitlin Ziegler, Rachelle Coffey, Sharon Gaffney, Caitlin Michalski, Anthony Penton, Lindsey Day, Harley Hess, Zamzam Zaman, Kelly Kolimas, Sarah Westerman, Theresa Kerner, Brooke Huckabay